A modern housewife's quest for sanity, balance, and a cup of coffee.

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Minor Miracle

I went shopping today, which honestly is an astounding feat in itself. I went shopping for a specific item, a dress, further astonishment. The truly amazing thing is that I found one. In fact, it was the first one I pulled off the rack and it fit, it actually fit. No fuss, no grumbling at clothes racks, no prodding at unsightly fat rolls. I walked in, saw a dress, grabbed it, tried it on and bought it.

Ok, it's not much, I know, but I think it's wild.

I'm not one for shopping.

The sugar on top is that I also found a bra that fits on my first try. Holy shit. The swimsuits are on the racks, but I wasn't about to test how far my luck would stretch. Another day, when I'm feeling braver, and less pudgy.

No comments: