A modern housewife's quest for sanity, balance, and a cup of coffee.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Knitters of the Caribbean

We found out yesterday that Hubs has won a trip to Puerto Rico. An all-inclusive week's stay at the Wyndham Rio Mar, in March. Just the two of us. Ah, heaven...

Problem being, I have no appropriate clothes. I don't own "resort attire". Most of my summer stuff is falling apart, and I really needed to buy new this year. Now I have to scrounge around and find something climate and resort appropriate at totally the wrong time of year.

And my tubby butt needs a swimsuit..shudder.

Am I complaining? Hell no! I get a weeks vacation, paid, on a tropical island. If all I have to do for it is find some summer clothes in winter, I think I have it good. Honestly, laying off the beer and pizza between now and then will be the hard part. (now I'm whining)

No comments: